- Workforce Initiative
Youth Program Services
South Central Michigan Works! offers a comprehensive range of resources to assist our area's youth, improve their education and skill competentices and to better prepare them for successful employment.
Our Youth Skill Managers work with the youth to develop an individual plan of service that will meet their unique needs for education and/or career goals. Our strategies consider the differing needs of younger and older youth, both in-school and out-of-school.
Services that may be available:
- GED Preparation and Completion
- Job Preparation Assistance
- Paid Work Experience
- Transporation Assistance
- Scholarship / Financial Aid Application Assistance
- College / Career Development Counseling
- Skills Training for Employability
- Employer / Occupational Talent Tours
For more information, or to discuss services available please contact South Central Michigan Works! or download any of the flyers or forms below.
Don't Just Take Our Word! Testimonial Videos